Pherowshuz – Ni**as Fear Ft. Yung6ix

NI__AS-FEAR

Pherowshuz – Ni**as Fear Ft. Yung6ix

Post by 9ja Hottest

I’m not one to court controversy at all, but on this track, I smell some bad blood. “Only one Cyrus that I know, Miley Cyrus…”, might that be a jab at Cyrus Tha Virus. perhaps? I dunno o, listen and share your thoughts on this one people.
*Takes a seat and grabs popcorn*
Highly respected lyricist Pherowshuz has finished work on his new mixtape ‘Blood, Sweat, Years & Tears’ which will be released on the 3rd of June, 2013. To get the streets excited and buzzing for his next mixtape, Phero drops a new single titled ‘Niggas Fear’ featuring the young and lyrically gifted Yung6ix. 
 This track is what you should expect from Blood, Sweat, Tears & Years, hard hitting rap songs with Phero’s sublime production skills and flair for sampling. 
 
…oh listen well to Yung 6ix’s verse, that’s all. 

Comments

My photo
9JA HOTTEST
9jahottest@gmail.com 07033478322 or 08181038128