Zafi – Tuale

Tuale

Zafi – Tuale

Post by 9ja Hottest

Zafi’s style kinda reminds me of Tuface’s style from when I was a young boy in Nigeria. I’m still pretty young by the way, but you get the point. On a more serious note though, check out Tuale, Zafi did a great job on it, I really like his style, will be looking to hear more from him.
Lavish Life Music  (LLM) unveils her young and talented artist Mezafi Akintunde Agbi who hails from Edo state.
Since relocating to Lagos the center of Nigerian Entertainment,  Zafi has continued to push  boundaries for his music,  creating hot singles yet to be released.
Having been involved in chamber and  the church choir, Zafi is no stranger to the stage “i feel at home on stage” as it is the most important 
part of his career  .
 
The song  TUALE   is defined as a shout out. to all my friends and fans all over the world and a sign of appreciation for all the encouragement and love you’ve shown so far’
 
 Download,  listen and enjoy
remember to drop your comments 
 follow @mezafi for contacts and  bookings @realllm

Comments

My photo
9JA HOTTEST
9jahottest@gmail.com 07033478322 or 08181038128