Former MBGN & Rapper Muna Releases New Sexy Photos

Former MBGN & Rapper Muna Releases New Sexy Photos

post by 9ja Hottest

Former Most beautiful Girl in Nigeria Munachi Abbi is still on her music grind (she is a rapper), the 25 year old recently did a photo shoot & her new manager Paul Ukonu sent me some photos from it.

He also states in the email that she has just floated a record label called NO KONSCIENCE ENTERTAINMENT & her new single will be out tomorrow called NO TOMORROW Produced by DJ KLEM.


I like these pictures, I love that she went for a wholesome look. I find that most Nigerian female celebrities recently have been going for the uber sexy almost naked look when projecting their images, nothing wrong with that but it’s nice to see some one do something different.

 
More lovely photos after the cut...


  
Photo by Paul Ukonu Photography!

Comments

My photo
9JA HOTTEST
9jahottest@gmail.com 07033478322 or 08181038128