[PHOTOS + VIDEO]: Tonto Dikeh Falls On Stage At Kukere Concert In London

[PHOTOS + VIDEO]: Tonto Dikeh Falls On Stage At Kukere Concert In London

post by 9ja Hottest

Tonto Dikeh; high on alcohol and fell on stage during her performance on stage at Iyanya's Concert in 

A concerned fan that was @ the concert said:

” I can swear on my life that girls is high on drugs .. Her song was playing for her to perform & she was telling us she can’t wave because she did not shave her armpit and she put her hand in her armpit “disgusting shit” she kept staggering & shouting that when she was in America they show her love; All this time she suppose dey perform oo, next thing she fell – the MC had to walk her off the stage cuz dey realised she is messed up.. She kept staggering & shouting … And we all booed her off.

I was so shocked, I couldn’t even record the scene….




Follow on twitter: @9jahottest

Comments

My photo
9JA HOTTEST
9jahottest@gmail.com 07033478322 or 08181038128