Sean Tero – Blow + Blow My Whistle ft Young D

Sean Tero Blow Art

Sean Tero – Blow + Blow My Whistle ft Young D

Post by 9ja Hottest
Remember “Small Small” from Ice Prince’s E.L.I album? The featured artiste, Sean Tero, releases 2 new songs “Blow” and “Blow My Whistle” featuring (and produced by) Young D.
“Sean Tero aka Blessin Boi, Choko de Choko, C.E.O Blessin Bois Ent,is back with 2 brand new singles, “Blow” and “Blow My Whistle” featuring Young D. Sean Tero, Choko de Choko crooner, has been off the scene for some time now and is currently in New York to further his studies, but he’s never stopped making good music. These 2 hits, produced by young D, are sneak peaks of what he has on the queue for his fans.
Follow Sean Tero on twitter @seanteroshoko. Management: Meen entertainment, @olamilakeside.”
Both Songs Produced by Young D
Blow [DOWNLOAD]
Blow My Whistle ft Young D [DOWNLOAD]
FOLLOW ON TWITTER@9JAHOTTEST

Comments

My photo
9JA HOTTEST
9jahottest@gmail.com 07033478322 or 08181038128