Listen To A Few Tracks Off Waje’s “W.A.J.E” Album


WAJE Albumart front

Listen To A Few Tracks Off Waje’s “W.A.J.E” Album

Post by 9ja Hottest\

Unless you live somewhere in Mars, without any form of access to notjustOk.com, you should already know by now that Waje’s debut album “Words. Aren’t. Just. Enough” is now officially out! We put up the LIVE Google+ Hangout video on the site last week as soon as it dropped, and now the album is very much available in stores (online and offline).
In addition to WAJE hitting “VIDEO OF THE WEEK” status with “I Wish”, I’ve selected a few tracks off the album for you guys to enjoy. The amazing diva put in loads of work and, thankfully, it lived up to expectations from start to finish. I bought my copy viaiTunes immediately it was made available. Hoping you do same.

Onye ft Tiwa Savage

Follow on twitter@Adoice

      Facebook @Ajisafe.sunday


Comments

My photo
9JA HOTTEST
9jahottest@gmail.com 07033478322 or 08181038128