VIDEO: Rukus – I Think I’m Trayvon

Rukus

VIDEO: Rukus – I Think I’m Trayvon

Post by 9ja Hottest
I’ve had this on repeat for the past hour or so. Touching piece by Rukus.
I think I’m Trayvon too! R.I.P kid. The system failed you.
“Fresh off his arrival in the US from Nigeria, Trybe Records lyricist Rukus took a break from his US tour to record this thought-provoking tribute to Trayvon Martin entitled “I Think I’m Trayvon”.  The Nigerian rapper touches on racism and profiling in a unique fashion with each verse as he sheds a different perspective on the brutal slaying of 17 year old Martin and the subsequent acquittal of George Zimmerman.
Rukus performs in Chicago on August “31st at The Shrine, then the Nigerian Entertainment Awards in New York before returning to Nigeria in September.


DOWNLOAD
DOWNLOAD

FOLLOW ON TWITTER@9JAHOTTEST1

Comments

My photo
9JA HOTTEST
9jahottest@gmail.com 07033478322 or 08181038128