Shaydee – Sweet Like Rihanna ft. 2baba | “Rhythm & Life” Album OUT NOW!

shaydee-rhythm-life
Shaydee – Sweet Like Rihanna ft. 2baba | “Rhythm & Life” Album OUT NOW!
So, I’m listening to Shaydee’s debut album “Rhythm & Life” as I type up this post, and I’m loving what I hear so far.
My stand-out track on first listen is “Sweet Like Rihanna” featuring 2baba. The song is everything you wanna hear from a Shaydee and 2baba collaboration.
THE WAIT IS OVER!!!
E.M.E’s vocal house – SHAYDEE (@shaydeeboi) drops his debut album today, the 25th of November 2016!!
The 20 track album is titled “RHYTHM AND LIFE” and it features your favourite artistes.
“I am definitely excited about this and the opportunity to finally serve you a variety of my music. I want to also thank you for your patience and i can tell you for free its definitely worth the wait! *Hashtag*BreakTheSilence lol!” – SHAYDEE.
Support the ministry and purchase “Rhythm & Life“, now available on all digital platforms!

Comments

My photo
9JA HOTTEST
9jahottest@gmail.com 07033478322 or 08181038128