Who Is 10 Dollar Otedola

                    A Moment With The Spiritual Man 10 Dollar

It is a special moment with the boss himself called 10dollar the spiritual man we have never seen person that have peoples love and care in mind more that anything.. And this is time to get familiar with this man in our society .....   


            1.What is your full Name


 10dollar OTEDOLA

     
            2.Where is 10 Dollar  Otedola from 

 Epe, Lagos. Also have resided in Ireland, US, Switzerland, France, London, South Africa etc 

             

              3. What Of Your Education Background

 My Primary: Staff School university of Lagos 

Secondary: International School University Of Lagos

College: Degree In Accounting & Marketing, Glendale College, USA
Licences: Stock Broker, Real Estate And Computer Programming

     
             4. Who is 10 Dollar

 I run 10dollarmusic, 10dollarshow, 10dollarapp, 10dollarbooks, 10dollarentertainment and 10dollarministry, 10dollar is a Spiritman though he is referred to as the greatest, street Umbrella, king of the street, baba for the boys, king & emperor


            5. How Did you Arrive At 10 Dollar

 My classmate narrated when at 6 years of age I got to school and did not answer all my friends calling my name. When they inquired I told them that I had a dream in which 10dollar was called many times so I told all my classmates that from today, that is the only name I will answer to


 




Comments

My photo
9JA HOTTEST
9jahottest@gmail.com 07033478322 or 08181038128