D.I.S ENT Presents Afro Fusion (USA Tour) in INDIANA June 21 & Houston June 22

Indiana_DJS

D.I.S ENT Presents Afro Fusion (USA Tour) in INDIANA June 21 & Houston June 22

Post by 9ja Hottest
In the second national, Afro Fusion: US Tour, DJ’s Dee Money and 3K share the gift of Afro Fusion by taking the biggest party in Chicago regionally.
Afro Fusion was birthed in the city of Chicago by D.I.S Entertainment when Africans in the city had no place to go to listen to their music, like many other cultures did. It met the continuous demand of Africans that had been in the city for a while and those that came to visit. Lovers of Afro Beat flocked to The Shrine Chicago every month to experience a night like no other while DJ Dee money and DJ 3K blazed the turntables.
D.I.S Entertainment is a Chicago based Entertainment Company founded by DJ 3K and DJ Dee Money of the Hottest Coalition of Nigerian DJs. D.I.S Entertainment’s goal is to strive for consistency as they deliver quality events that bring people together to celebrate their achievements or just to have fun after a stressful workweek. Afro Fusion is one of many branded events by D.I.S Entertainment amongst many, which deliver according to their goal. D.I.S Productions started out in 2000 by two brothers DJ 3K and DJ Dee Money. Their DJ services offer a wide selection of music genres including Hip-Hop, Reggae, house Old School, Traditional African tunes and Afro Beats.
2ND ANNUAL AFROFUSION U.S. TOUR
INDIANAPOLIS – 6/21/2013 – (HOSTED BY TRIPZ ENT & D.I.S ENT) CARIBBEAN VILLAGE – 4435 N KEYSTONE AVE., INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA 46205
HOUSTON – 6/22/2013 – (HOSTED BY ZANZIBAR HOUSTON, SHEKPE KNIGHTS & D.I.S ENT) ZANZIBAR HOUSTON – 9003 WESTHEIMER RD HOUSTON, TX 77063
CHICAGO – 6/28/2013 – (HOSTED BY D.I.S ENT) THE SHRINE CHICAGO – 2109 S. WABASH AVENUE CHICAGO, IL
NASHVILLE – 7/12 – TALABS ENTERTAINMENT & D.I.S ENT)
CARIBBEAN HUT – 1316 ANTIOCH PIKE NASHVILLE, TN 37211
TAMPA – 7/13 – (HOSTED BY STRAIGHT FROM THA MOTHALAND ENT & D.I.S ENT) NEXT LEVEL LOUNGE – 11148 N. 30TH ST. TAMPA, FLORIDA, 33612

Comments

My photo
9JA HOTTEST
9jahottest@gmail.com 07033478322 or 08181038128