SOJAY – I Want You

Sojay i want u cover2a

SOJAY – I Want You

Post by 9ja Hottest
You guys should already know how I feel about SOJAY‘s vocal prowess. “I Want You” is guaranteed to become another fan favourite.
“With his debut single “Slow Down” already climbing charts across Nigeria, Trybe Record’s Sojay returns for another smash hit with his latest lust-fueled lovers’ anthem “I Want You”. The critically acclaimed “Best Male Vocalist in Africa” reaches notes reminiscent of international stars like Usher, Justin Timberlake, Miguel and Robin Thicke as he croons falsetto-laced verses over production by his labelmate, K9.
Sliding between piano keys sprinkled on top of a rich bassline, Sojay again separates himself from his peers as one of the premiere vocalists in Africa.”

FOLLOW ON TWITTER@9JAHOTTEST

Comments

My photo
9JA HOTTEST
9jahottest@gmail.com 07033478322 or 08181038128