Kido Blanko – Link up ft. M.I Abaga + Jumapel Kido Blanko – Link up ft. M.I Abaga + Jumapel

Kido Blanko – Link up ft. M.I Abaga + Jumapel
Kido Blanko – Link up ft. M.I Abaga + Jumapel
IGHOTAINMENT Records presents 2 New songs from their first Officially signed Artiste ” Kido Blanko ” who has been in our faces for a while but hasn’t been in Our Ears so it’s about that time .
Link Up ft The Rap Legend M.i Abaga prod by – Sperouchzbeatz is a Classic Song with the New School Ragga / Rap Flow & Jumapel prod by – Elmore is a very Groovy and Joyful Song that would Turn you up at anytime .
This is to show Kido Blanko’s Versatility. Both songs where mixed and mastered by Suka Sounds and Foster Zino.
Enjoy as you listen!
FOLLOW ON TWITTER@9JAHOTTEST1 


Comments

My photo
9JA HOTTEST
9jahottest@gmail.com 07033478322 or 08181038128